The Foundation and the Board of Directors
Members of the Board of Directors of the self-governing institution Holbæk Art are:
- Lene Floris, Art Counsellor, Chairman of the foundation
- Sanne Kofod Olsen, Head of the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhagen
- Michael Nielen, Principal of Kunsthøjskolen, Holbæk
- Christina Krzyrosiak Hansen, Mayor, Holbæk Municipality
- Leif Skov, Roskilde, Cultural Entrepreneur. Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Mogens Christiansen, MC Kunstformidling
The primary goals of the self-governing institution Holbæk Art are:
- To raise funds for the Holbæk Art event to take place every second year.
- To maintain the works performed in the streets of Holbæk.
- To convey artistic content through specially arranged guided tours conducted by competent communicators of art.
The long-term objective of the foundation is to support other art activities in the community when funds allow it.